Hammer Hunter Load Data, (See page 1, Post 8)

280 AI, 24" Criterion barrel, 1:9 twist
Hornady FL resized brass, 0.002 shoulder bump
Lee FCD (set to factory directions), 215 M primer

143 gr Hunter, 63.9 gr RL23, 3.474" COAL, 3260 fps, ES 4, 0.14 moa

Same load with virgin brass is 3264 fps, ES 14 and 0.54 moa.

Here's a couple I been working on lately.
257 Wby
98 gr Shockhammer
Wby 26" 1:10
Norma brass
CCI250
3.237 COAL (0.162" off lands)
RL26
77.7 gr
3,915 fps (magnetospeed)
0.246" 5 shot group

6.5 Creedmoor
117 gr shockhammer
24" barrel 1:8
Lapua LRP brass
Win WLR
2.674" COAL (0.035" off lands)
StaBall 6.5
48.0 gr
3,165 fps (magnetospeed)
0.431" 5 shot group

6.5x47, 25" benchmark, lapua brass, CCI 450, 41.5 gr of H4350, 124 HH. Velocity is 2938 FPS. This load was previously what I used for the 130 Accubond. No pressure signs and I think I could go higher but shoots so good I don't see the need to change it.

I think we can do exacy like the Absolute Hammer post, just on the Hammer Hunter (this) post.

I will keep the spreadsheet at the first of this post. Add your info and I will move it to the spreadsheet just like before.

Thanks.
G
Mr. GLTaylor, Would you prefer the data, load-by-load, grain-by-grain as we work up to pressure? (Like most of us did with the AH data.) Or just the load data for the one we settled upon? I have several range sheets in my file that included most of my work-up data, but don't want to overwhelm the system. Thank you again for doing this!

OK, here is the Hammer Hunter Load Data I have.
Please review your loads. There is a bit of needed info missing
Post 6-12-21
G
Thanks for your time and effort to put this all together. I see my post was missing some information. My barrel is 24", 10" twist and brass is Federal. I developed this load at 2500' and 70 degrees this past winter in S. AZ. I will be using the bullet in MT at 5500' and temperatures down to zero. It was -10 the opening day of elk season last year and no I didn't go out, I stayed at the cabin, keeping the wood stove filled! I'll post results when I shoot in MT this fall.

Mr. GLTaylor, Would you prefer the data, load-by-load, grain-by-grain as we work up to pressure? (Like most of us did with the AH data.) Or just the load data for the one we settled upon? I have several range sheets in my file that included most of my work-up data, but don't want to overwhelm the system. Thank you again for doing this!
Since Hammers are easier/more straightforward to load for, finished loads are fine. Just be sure to specify brass, primer, bbl length, twist and any special notes - like FCD & #, nk tension, temp., groups, etc.
Hopefully everyone will reduce loads and work up in their rifle🤞
G