Hammer Hunter Load Data, (See page 1, Post 8)

Picked it up watching his video the other day. Used a Scotch Brite pad to clean the carbon off the brass instead of using my tumbler for 8+ hours. This leaves tiny scuffs on the cases which may help the brass stick to the chamber walls a bit tighter. Who knows if it works but it sure saved a little time.

Click the link
tap "download"
look in the files folder

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 7.23.02 PM.jpg

Picked it up watching his video the other day. Used a Scotch Brite pad to clean the carbon off the brass instead of using my tumbler for 8+ hours. This leaves tiny scuffs on the cases which may help the brass stick to the chamber walls a bit tighter. Who knows if it works but it sure saved a little time.

It helps a little but it's fast and they are clean

if I don't use my tumbler I use 0000 steel wool

I use white scotch brite pads to a similar effect, they don't fall apart or drop splinters as bad as 0000 steel wool. Grade 7445 specifcally, but 7448 is supposed to be slightly more abrasive and equal to 00 steel wool.

The 152HH
I was thinking lighter? it's so a younger guy can shoot with about the same recoil but still be similar energy. They haven't been shooting the win mag because of recoil so I got to thinking I might be able to tame it down yet still be effective. Must say they are extremely happy with the 116's and got 3 big muleys the last was from the 12 year old grandson and was a huge body. Biggest my buddy has ever seen. Hopefully I can get the dust off the 300 win mag so they're not all sharing the same gun. Thanks ButterBean, definitely appreciate the advice