Hammer Hunter 6.5 Creed load data?

Ahhh, the wheels are turning! Excellent choice Bean!!!
They're quite deadly!
If I were to load it which I shall not the 85g HH would be the go to
Why not the 97 absolute? Seems that I'm getting the same speed from the 97 out of my 18" grendel as zen is getting out of his 20" with the 85gr. Anything the 85 would do better if speed was the same?
Other than the obvious ease of loading The 85 like a conventional with standard for caliber powder which is a draw. I had to get a much different powder for the 97gr and adjust the gas system. On my bolt gun it was as usual load ladder till pressure then back off shoots great at just under 3k out of a grendel insane!

Why not the 97 absolute? Seems that I'm getting the same speed from the 97 out of my 18" grendel as zen is getting out of his 20" with the 85gr. Anything the 85 would do better if speed was the same?
Other than the obvious ease of loading The 85 like a conventional with standard for caliber powder which is a draw. I had to get a much different powder for the 97gr and adjust the gas system. On my bolt gun it was as usual load ladder till pressure then back off shoots great at just under 3k out of a grendel insane!
The speed won't be the same

The speed won't be the same
Are you sure gaining 200 FPS is pretty good over the 99gr. Not sure just dropping the 15gr will make up for it.
Zen is getting right at 3000 FPS with a 20 inch barrel so he is about 50/60 FPS faster with the 85gr to my 18" barrel running the 97gr. I'd say we are very close to the same but I'm pushing a heavier one.

Are you sure gaining 200 FPS is pretty good over the 99gr. Not sure just dropping the 15gr will make up for it.
Zen is getting right at 3000 FPS with a 20 inch barrel so he is about 50/60 FPS faster with the 85gr to my 18" barrel running the 97gr. I'd say we are very close to the same but I'm pushing a heavier one.
I'm not talking about a gas gun or a short barrel

Wouldn't it apply across the board? If the design of the absolute is to produce less pressure for more speed then it would go across the board. My bolt gun just runs faster. Mike is running the 97 out of hi ls grendel over 3k.
Again you may be right I'm just very curious as to which will be the king. If the 97 is even close to the 85 for speed say 50-75fps I think it would be the better bet.

Please keep this conversation going as I am interested in the AH97 vs HH85 debate in both the G and CM.