Hammer bullets

Bstick

Has anyone ran the 110 hammer or 117 sledgehammer out of a short 6.5x47L or 6.5 creedmoor?

short being 20" and shorter. What velocities were you getting?

i am only interested in those two bullets and out of that length barrel or shorter. Thanks

Follow up with them again, or on facebook or on here. Generally they reply within a few days. Hunting season is upon us so many people in this industry can be out of town. Doesn't explain the lack of june reply though.

.......I sent them an email june 24 about some 6mm stuff and never got a reply back.......

They just finished setting up a new shop. Included in that is learning to use a Swiss CNC machine. They've been hitting 16 hour days, and are caught up on orders. Call them usually works best.

I haven't used either of those you're looking at, but I can tell you the 99 grain will come together perfectly at a 2.8" magazine.

I run the 124's at 3004 fps with a 20 inch barrel is that helps a little.

Are you running a CM or X47?

I'll be running a 16.5" x47. Trying to get an idea of what velocities people are seeing out of those two cartridges.

I just got some 124's for my 6.5x47. But no time to shoot. I'm hoping for over 2900 fps out of a 25" barrel with H4350. I agree to call them. Gun currently shoots 130 Accubond at 2880 fps.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.