Hammer Bullets?????

I didn't see the Facebook note.... I wish I'd known sooner that P-Pal was a problem for Hammer. (I used them for my original order.). I just reordered three calibers earlier this week, and did notice P-Pal was not a payment option any longer. Now I know why! I'll personally cancel my account with them immediately!
Conversely, I have nothing but good things to say about Hammer Bullets! So far I've converted 26 Nosler, 28 Nosler, 33 Nosler, .25-06, and .338-06 to Hammers. In every case I've increased velocity and decreased group sizes! Hard to beat that combination....

I wonder where they draw the line at for being "related to firearms." If you wanted to you could in theory tie all optics purchases even things such as spotting scopes and binoculars into the same boat. I know I will be purchasing some hammer bullets in the future, just haven't had time to get my reloading equipment up and running since moving to Alaska.

We contacted the state attorney general in our state a few days ago. So far no response. I will be contacting our Congressman on Monday and see if we can get any attention there. Not sure the flunky in the office of the attorney General cared. Said he would talk to his supervisor. I don't think he did.

I would love to see a pic of the recovered bullet. We expect to see the nose petals shed and the retained shank to be a flat front. The higher the impact vel the more the retained shank will squish or mushroom.

They can't stop us!

They got us for a fair amount of money. Not sure if we will ever see it again. I don't trust that they ever intend to give it back. I think next step is to contact our Congressman.

We did Just order a brand new Swiss style cnc machine last night so that we can keep up with demand. Scary money but has to happen.
Facebook.... I won't say what I want about them. All I can say is the world doesn't need to know my business so why should I partake? Paypal, ebay, facebook... Keep up the awesome work Steve !

Last edited:
I've got my load worked up for the 204. Shout out to Steve for some pointers early in the process.
Attempting to load my 300 RUM with Hammers currently..
Factory barrel does not like to cooperate in the 100degree heat and 94 grains of retumbo. Getting vertical stringing, yet bullets are literally in one line on top of the next with this load.

Had a marked improvement when I shot..waited 20 min and shot again..stacked on top of each other....

Next shots hopefully will be on a big elk and mule deer in November

I've got my load worked up for the 204. Shout out to Steve for some pointers early in the process.
Attempting to load my 300 RUM with Hammers currently..
Factory barrel does not like to cooperate in the 100degree heat and 94 grains of retumbo. Getting vertical stringing, yet bullets are literally in one line on top of the next with this load.

Had a marked improvement when I shot..waited 20 min and shot again..stacked on top of each other....

Next shots hopefully will be on a big elk and mule deer in November

On the RUM, try seating deeper into the case with the vertical. Helped me, especially with the monos.

Hi Steve.

Greetings from Croatia.

For curiosity, are you contacted from Croatia so far or am I the first.

I read a lot of praise about your bullets in this (and other) forum.

Your bullets have intrigued me and I would like to test it in my rifles.

I have 243 Win (Twist 1:10) and 7mm RemMag (twist 1: 9.5 or 1: 9.25, I'm not 100% sure).

We in Croatia hunt European mouflon (American bighorn sheep is very similar), wild boar, fallow deer, red deer, roe deer, chamois, foxes, hare, European jackal. There are also bears, but it's too expensive for me. The wolf is forbidden to hunt. They are a protected species because there are few.

I would appreciate your opinion which bullets would be appropriate for hunting the aforementioned animals with 243 Win and 7mm RM.

And most importantly, where in Europe your bullets are sold.

Sincere thanks.

Ozihunter

Hi Steve.

Greetings from Croatia.

For curiosity, are you contacted from Croatia so far or am I the first.

I read a lot of praise about your bullets in this (and other) forum.

Your bullets have intrigued me and I would like to test it in my rifles.

I have 243 Win (Twist 1:10) and 7mm RemMag (twist 1: 9.5 or 1: 9.25, I'm not 100% sure).

We in Croatia hunt European mouflon (American bighorn sheep is very similar), wild boar, fallow deer, red deer, roe deer, chamois, foxes, hare, European jackal. There are also bears, but it's too expensive for me. The wolf is forbidden to hunt. They are a protected species because there are few.

I would appreciate your opinion which bullets would be appropriate for hunting the aforementioned animals with 243 Win and 7mm RM.

And most importantly, where in Europe your bullets are sold.

Sincere thanks.

Ozihunter
Thank you sir!

At this time we are not able to export due to the US ITAR regulations. Once we get the new machine in and caught up nicely the plan is to work with Reloaders International to get bullets into the hands of shooters outside the States.

I'm getting real tiered of all this crap! Dumped my FB account a while back. Now I'm dumping PP. I refuse to support any company/business that stands agains our 2nd amendment rights. Mumble.... Mumble... Mad as heck!
Not sure if this is correct because I don't follow it , but add nascar to your list.

Not sure if this is correct because I don't follow it , but add nascar to your list.
Oh yeah ! Time to throw NASCAR out also. Seems they don't want people like "US" at their events....or supporting their sponsors. I turned them off the day they let JAPAN on the track many years ago....they had left a bad taste in my mouth when they closed our local Track in Wilkesboro NC...Gave up F-Book 10 years back and after reading this BS on PayPal's treatment of Hammer Bullets, I will drop them today...and I WILL order some Hammer Bullets before the sun sets today !! Most of my e-bay listings are "reloading" goodies...they will be listed on LongRangeHunting.com and removed from e-bay ! Let's all do our part ! We can make a difference

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.