Hammer bullets rock!

Is there a thread to post all Hammer Bullet load data? I have seen the Absolute Hammer thread.

Is there a thread to post all Hammer Bullet load data? I have seen the Absolute Hammer thread.
Yes there is, Hammer Load Data

Here is a ladder I shot with my 6.5 Sherman 124gr hammer hunters 16 rds over 3 hrs of powder 61 to 64 rl26 3220fps to 3405fps loaded them at 3355fps 62.3 gr rl26, I had a 3fps spread over 4 rds

Attachments

• E42267AF-D67C-4698-BB85-17D4AA490DCD.jpeg
    E42267AF-D67C-4698-BB85-17D4AA490DCD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
That velocity should be expected with that light of a bullet. Might even get some more out of it experimenting with some other powders. I picked some 85's up also and plan on running them in my 6.5 Grendel bolt gun and will also try them in the Creedmoor. At longer ranges I think the 110 HH will serve you better. You should be able to run that 110 at or near 3200 out of the Creedmoor. Good luck on your Coues hunt. I enjoy chasing them every year. What units did you put in for?
My original thought was the Grendel in my CZ527, and a MGM barreled Encore pistol. I think 1084, 1090,1029,1049.

I will say, with the current issue with available bullets, Berger, Sierra, Hornady, etc are non existent. The Hammer Bullets are in stock and available, I ordered 110HH and 124HH for my 6.5 Creed on Wednesday morning, they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. You cannot ask for a faster turnaround time frame, Midsouth, Midway etc, I would still be waiting on a shipment date. This is my first try with Hammer, if they are as accurate and easy to load as all proclaim they are, they will be my new bullet manufacturer for all of my rifles. I have a 28 Nosler I will look at loading the 177HH in the near future. Cannot wait to try out what I receive tomorrow.

I went shooting yesterday with 2 rifles a 300 win mag with 181 HH and 7mm rem mag 180 ELDM I was on a strip job here in ky so I ranged some pieces of slate at 825 yds around 10" in diameter, 1st thing I noticed was flight time on the hammers @ 3300 fps was amazing, 2nd was the impact of the two bullets were a lot different, the 180 eldm wasn't shabby by any means but the hammer was a lot more violent on impact, they knocked bigger chunks out of the slate than the eldm and the dust cloud was at least twice as big. Not a very good scientific test I know...but I thought it was interesting.

I went shooting yesterday with 2 rifles a 300 win mag with 181 HH and 7mm rem mag 180 ELDM I was on a strip job here in ky so I ranged some pieces of slate at 825 yds around 10" in diameter, 1st thing I noticed was flight time on the hammers @ 3300 fps was amazing, 2nd was the impact of the two bullets were a lot different, the 180 eldm wasn't shabby by any means but the hammer was a lot more violent on impact, they knocked bigger chunks out of the slate than the eldm and the dust cloud was at least twice as big. Not a very good scientific test I know...but I thought it was interesting.
It's impact velocity making the difference