Hammer Bullets HHT Memorial Day Sale

You mean "Brian and me" don't you. Brian and you are the objects of the subject in your sentence above; unlike this sentence where "Brian and you" are the subjects in this one.

I don't know how to use my phone completely but I received an "A" in English class. Kind of thought you would appreciate the heads up. It's very simple. If you did not include Brian, how would you use first person singular?

You must be fun at parties! 🤣

Also if we're gonna nitpick the proper English tone would be "Brian and I" not "Brian and me" 🤣

Just goofin around here, and assume you are too haha.

^^^^^ This doesn't make any more sense now than it did in school. I didn't get an A in English class ☹️
My english teacher explained it like this: Make it two sentences, separate them.
"Brian likes HHT bullets." "I like HHT bullets." If so, then "Brian and I like HHT bullets."
"Joe told Brian to use HH bullets." "Joe told me to use HH bullets." If so, then "Joe told Brian and me to use HH bullets."

You must be fun at parties! 🤣

Also if we're gonna nitpick the proper English tone would be "Brian and I" not "Brian and me" 🤣

Just goofin around here, and assume you are too haha.

Yes, I am not serious here. In fact I often say something like, "Me and the boys are going......" I know this is very poor grammar. You trying to correct by using incorrect grammar is very funny.

I did notice in the Bible Jesus always puts Himself first. I guess if you have ALL authority you can put yourself first if you want.

Yes, I am not serious here. In fact I often say something like, "Me and the boys are going......" I know this is very poor grammar. You trying to correct by using incorrect grammar is very funny.

I did notice in the Bible Jesus always puts Himself first. I guess if you have ALL authority you can put yourself first if you want.
I'm not even American and I incorporate the term "y'all" without thinking about it both in writing and conversation all the time haha. That's not proper either. Or should I say "that ain't right, they didn't learn me to write smart" 🤣

Have an uncle who always says that non ironically. The word "teach" and "learn" are synonyms to him and he's always lamenting that the schools "ain't learnin' them kids nuthin useful these days!!!!". I mean grammar aside he may be right….

Recent Posts