Hammer Bullets and Hyper Velocity, The Misconception

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 304054
This is the rifle…first game animal taken with this 338 NM and Hammer 260. I am sure it's an anomaly. Will report back with any news. 💪🇺🇸
That rifle is no good. I have a cherry/ very rare Swedish Mauser that I'll trade you. I'll be coming up on the short end but I'm a giver ;)

Not try to convince you just tell the group a recent observation…do with it what you will. 🤷‍♂️
A difficult media to discuss such things. For me it's not a matter of questioning what you're saying, just trying to flesh out circumstances for understanding.

Steve and Brian are definitely committed to resolving even isolated incidents.

Best Wishes!

Butterbean I hope your Aussie friend has a better working knowledge of terminal ballistics than he does the written English language. I was very interested in what he had to say, but was very disappointed that I couldn't comprehend most of his message. Maybe you could interpret that rambling word jumble for me?
I'm pretty sure I followed his meaning through the triangle of performance, the frangible, and the bonded projectiles, but after that I was just guessing.
I've been reading his posts, and texts for some time, and I can't say about English, but a definite difference exist between American, and Australian.

I think this particular post suffers a bit from trying to put so much into a smaller package.

As for terminal ballistics I've yet to meet anyone more versed, and continually testing. Literally hundreds of animals from very small, to very large, just in the short time I've communicated with him. Not many can put together a load, and move to trying it on game straight from the bench.

Lot's of pictures and video, to round it out helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.