Hammer bullets (300wm loads)

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
I posted up data on the 196HH recently in reloading forum. I found RL26 to be good velocity accuracy. The 196HH settled in at 3150 in 26" Sendero with RL26. The 181 with RL26 was virtual laser at 3300. Dropped it back to 3250 just cause I could and shot well.
WARNING: my load data is for my specific rifle. It is your duty to develop your own load data specific to your own rifle. Do not assume my data is safe for your rifle. Guess that is clear enough:eek:
The load for 195HH RL26 was 78.5=3159 fps. My ladder topped out over 3200 but I dropped back to save brass since it is RP brass. The coal was 3.610 to fit my Sendero hinged floor plate. The CBTO was 0.095 off leade as well so jump was big but Hammers don't seem to care that I have seen. You can get load data from Alliant for RL26 is what I used for my ladder. RL26 in 300 WM with certain bullets can result in serious jump in velocity. Thank God I have 8lbs of this Pixie Dust! Edited: Added in that there is a Alliant RL26 download in the thread that is linked below.
Link: LRH thread

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.