Hammer bullet concern

I'm really, really mad at Hammer Bullets. Steve needs to send me a bunch of free replacements for these terrible awful things, because the rest went flying out right out the end of my barrel. I can't believe those things, they way they just go flying away, way too fast to be reasonable, way to close together when they hit. It's obscene, I can't believe I have to pay for these things when all they do is hit the stupid target at stupid fast speeds.

🤣
You forgot to add that they are so bad that sometimes you can see them in flight.

T.P.

You forgot to add that they are so bad that sometimes you can see them in flight.

T.P.
1FAC9593-3183-49ED-AE5E-49A8982CD145.jpeg

The 181 HH are especially bad for that apparently.

I guess we should start posting hunting pictures of animals we take with Hammers, the organs, bullet travel and exit, and all details important to making the shot.
I trust what I've studied here at LRH. They will be on my next hunt. Pictures of the details will be included, should I knock down a muley this fall.
Being honest, let the chips fall where they may, with photo evidence.
Here's a chance to submit photos of your kills using whatever bullet you like, including monos and the Hammer line. Open invite on FB Long Range Hunting.
What do you say?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-084251_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211110-084251_Facebook.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 75
I'm really, really mad at Hammer Bullets. Steve needs to send me a bunch of free replacements for these terrible awful things, because the rest went flying out right out the end of my barrel. I can't believe those things, they way they just go flying away, way too fast to be reasonable, way to close together when they hit. It's obscene, I can't believe I have to pay for these things when all they do is hit the stupid target at stupid fast speeds.

🤣
I'm Dead
Baby laghing.gif

He is full of BS about SMKs those expand and or fragment. I've that on every game animal shot with 175 SMK as well as with the 338 300 grain SMK. those are 2 the military uses

I don't have a rifle that provides the correct twist to handle Hammers bullet yet. Someday I will and hope it will be soon. I have hammer bullets on hand and I very much impress with the design of the bullet. The components to load with are hard to come by presently. I been after several of them for almost a year now. Gotten several but still looking for others. In the same boat as others.
Your not looking at the wright bullet Hammer accommodates bullets for standard twist and fast twist calibers hate too see you left out pull up the Hammer line and find one for your twist or just ask on this forum and someone will respond too help you out

I just read this whole thread. I see some people should not open Hammer threads.

I tried the 6.5mm 124 Hammer Hunters. They keyhole. I switched to the 130 Shock Hammers at 3,190 feet per second. I took a pickup load of animals and never had signs of tumbling. In fact in a 330 pound pig hit in the right side of the front of the chest I found 30" of penitration. The exit wound was about 4" wide, sort of. There were four individual small holes where three of the pettles and the shank exited near the left back leg. Like normal, it dropped at the shot.

D6B17F22-DFD4-4462-9E6E-3655A7896422.jpeg

I switched to the 130 Shock Hammers at 3,190 feet per second. I took a pickup load of animals and never had signs of tumbling. In fact in a 330 pound pig hit in the right side of the front of the chest I found 30" of penitration. The exit wound was about 4" wide, sort of. There were four individual small holes where three of the pettles and the shank exited near the left back leg.
Literally running the 6.5/.264 139 Shock Hammers tomorrow hopefully into this bad boy! If not there will be others to target.
(Apologies for hijacking's the thread getting pumped about hunt).

Recent Posts