Hair (rant mode on)

Dave King

What's with women and hair??? I'll bet I've pulled enough hair out of drains, vacuum cleaners, hamburgers, cold cut sandwiches and the likes to put a full head of hair on hearly every member of the Hair Club for men.

What caused this rant??? I just spent nearly half an hour pulling hair out out of the beater bar on the vacuum...

Can't women pull hair out of something??? Or they hair blind or just in the ignore mode???

Dave,
Check the drains holes in your tubs and showers
mad.gif
I used to wish I could crank off a couple of SSG's just to loosen it up when we had three long-haired daughters at home.

You sure that isn't dog hair also, you got a new addition recently didn't you!

Mach V

Mine's fine, A little backed up on my head but it's all (nearly all) stil up there.

Ian

Not dog hair that's for certain.

Response from my wife. She says it is fair trade for having to look at, feel and sometimes having to shave the hair off of their husbands' backs. Women's hair may grow long on their heads but not all over their bodies. What about the mess left around the sink after men shave?
Thats what my wife says, I have no comment. She's watching.
h

Well , my wife would say its for having to deal with my body hair but I keep all mine waxed all but my head, and that is kept high and tight!!

I'm not sure why but I believe that women have far greater "Hair Fall Out" because they can't leave it alone!!! I mean **** it can only take so much washing , dieing , ttreating brushing curling , blowdrying and god knows what else.
Wash it once a day condition it twice a week and make a bottle of light jell last 6 months and thed be good to go.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.