H50BMG

jbs2014

All

I heard that H50BMG will no longer be offered. I had a really good load for my 375CT with a 375 grain bullet and 138 grains of H50BMG. Anybody know of any suitable powders

Thank you for your time

I'd like to know about this as well. I use it in my 375ST and recently got a 50BMG that I was going to use this same powder.
Where did you hear this was being discontinued and when will that happen?

Read on another site that a member spoke to someone at Hogdon and it is gone as of now. If you want some, better get it before the remaining supply dries up.

If you cant find any 50 BMG you might look at Vihtavuori. The N 570 or the 24N41.

Both have worked very well in my 338 Texan.

J E CUSTOM

If you cant find any 50 BMG you might look at Vihtavuori. The N 570 or the 24N41.

Both have worked very well in my 338 Texan.

J E CUSTOM
Thanks! I can shoot a mile at my farm and would like to give it a try. Just want to squeeze as much accuracy out of this thing as possible

Dang, I wanted to try some in my EDGE at some point. Passed up an 8lber @ the my LGS for stupid cheap, wish I had bought it now.

I've been using RL-50 and RL-33 in my Snipetac with really good results. I recently got some 8133 to try and gonna try some RL-26 with the 350 grain bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.