H4350 substitute

There is NO SUBSTITUTE for the single greatest powder every made !!!! It has NO EQUAL and is the "KING" of "if you could only have one" choices....everything from 6 Creedmore to ..338's uses it on my bench...great for all short mags anything based on the /06 case, you give up a little in the big belted mags but they always shine in the accuracy department....

There is NO SUBSTITUTE for the single greatest powder every made !!!! It has NO EQUAL and is the "KING" of "if you could only have one" choices....everything from 6 Creedmore to ..338's uses it on my bench...great for all short mags anything based on the /06 case, you give up a little in the big belted mags but they always shine in the accuracy department....
Couldn't agree more ! Shoulda bought 8lbs at a time .

Veteran - where did you hear IMR 4350 was being discontinued? That would be a shocker. Despite its lack of popularity on some forums like this - it is likely much more commonly used than the favorites here. Im guessing its a top 3 powder.
I think I saw on either Brownell's or Natchez last few months that it was advertised as last in stock because being discontinued.
May not be right, but since Hodgdon's own's both companies since they bought IMR, and they already have H4350 and the two are within a hair of being identical, well anything can happen,

Brownells has a lot of powder right now

H4350, right now, @ Brownells:

Get some N555 too. Spread the hazmat and shipping over multiple pounds...

Grab an 8lb of StaBALL 6.5 while you're at it (also have 1lbs):

LINK TO EVERYTHING IN STOCK @ BROWNELLS:

Last edited: