H4350 Located $$$

Yep. I've even looked at sites in Australia and Europe. The popular stuff is all unavailable. I've bought some BLC-2. I believe that's a 308 power; but I bought it for trading. I suspect that my 4 bottles of H4350 will become more valuable as long as Mr. COVID-19 hangs about.

Wouldn't it be nice if Hodgdon just started manufacturing some of their powder here in the U.S. That sure would circumvent some of the problems that we are seeing every year, just saying.
Agreed. Hodgdon powders are manufactured in Australia, by ADI, so supply in US will likely be forever patchy.

I haven't seen H4350 on shelves locally in 3 years. Today there was 3 1# cans at the shop and my dumb butt didn't grab them because I have 2 1/2 cans left. They were about $37 a can and I might go buy them tomorrow just because.

Thanks for the information. Just ordered 8# of H4350 and 4# of IMR4350 for just a few dollars more than the H4350 that I found in the OP.
Perhaps this is not the right thread but I'd like ask your experienced success of the IMR 4350. I'm assuming not as good given it's not an extreme powder.

Perhaps this is not the right thread but I'd like ask your experienced success of the IMR 4350. I'm assuming not as good given it's not an extreme powder.
I have had great results with imr 4350 in years past just work up loads in the temp range you will be hunting I started using h 4350 because were I hunt it could be 80 degrees or 20 degrees or both in the same day the temp stability is nice

I have had great results with imr 4350 in years past just work up loads in the temp range you will be hunting I started using h 4350 because were I hunt it could be 80 degrees or 20 degrees or both in the same day the temp stability is nice
Yeah me too. Here in NB Canada for the past 2-3 years it's been ~ 20*C (70*F ish) during moose season. However it's also been 0*C too. In general that's why I've mainly stuck yo extreme powder like Varget and H4350 in my 6.5cm. Recently have been getting data for the StaBall 6.5..... to soon to give a proper opinion on it. I'm certainly liking the increased velocity.

Yeah me too. Here in NB Canada for the past 2-3 years it's been ~ 20*C (70*F ish) during moose season. However it's also been 0*C too. In general that's why I've mainly stuck yo extreme powder like Varget and H4350 in my 6.5cm. Recently have been getting data for the StaBall 6.5..... to soon to give a proper opinion on it. I'm certainly liking the increased velocity.
I have played with the staball temp stability is not bad but it starts getting touchy on the high end velocity is good though

Update on my search for powder. Was on Midway's site and found 1# cans of H4350, was looking at 8# kegs of H4831SC. While I was looking around Midway updated their website to reveal that they no longer had the H4350 in stock so I immediately went to Midsouth's website because it was posted on here that they might have it in stock. Guess what I found on there, 1# cans of H1000 in stock, I hope it is not a mistake. I ordered 8#, didn't want to be a hog. I also went back to Midway's site and ordered an 8# keg of H4831SC. I have never used the H4831SC before, I hope it is the same as the H4831, says that it is. If you need either of these two powders, I hope this information is correct and that it helps someone on here. That farm supply store can keep their overpriced powder, LOL.
We've found that the SC meters thru the funnels & progressives better than the std. Pretty much the same results as the std. One caveat; my info is a decade old.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.