H4350 Located $$$

This for sure. The small shops can't typically buy in large qtys like some suppliers can so they are likely paying close to retail plus hazmat and all the other stuff that is cost of business. They are likely just trying to support their small community by having a sought after commodity rather than gouging.
Storage is a big psrt of powder reselling (& reloading). Pretty serious rules about this issue.

Just a reminder that mom/pop stores don't buy merchandise at the same price as a Midway or Walmart and stock it for your convenience so their prices have to be higher than the aforementioned companies.
On another note, my local gun store ( now temporarily closed by government as non essenial) carries dozens of powders in 1, 4, and 8 lb containers...prices for 1 lb rifle powder about $30 but I have to factor in about a gallon of California priced gas.
Is your local store still closed? Our President said they are ESSENTIALs. Is 'your' sheriff the problem? Is he related to mayir Gars'emcetti of 'el a'?

Is your local store still closed? Our President said they are ESSENTIALs. Is 'your' sheriff the problem? Is he related to mayir Gars'emcetti of 'el a'?
As of this Tuesday our "sports stores" are allowed to be open. I "invested" $300+ in primers and powder. Like others, I want to be able to shoot if Trump loses the next e!section or if the California governor pases yet another nutszy anti shooting law.

As of this Tuesday our "sports stores" are allowed to be open. I "invested" $300+ in primers and powder. Like others, I want to be able to shoot if Trump loses the next e!section or if the California governor pases yet another nutszy anti shooting law.
well, I promise, you can count on more nutszy shooting laws & bans in Commifornia. These Libtards are killing our beautiful State... So sad.. :-(

Hey guys, I found 2, 8lb. kegs of H4350 sitting on a reloading shelf in a farm supply/equipment sales store. My question is how much is too much for this powder. I bought 8lb. from an online supplier last year for around $210.00. Trouble is that was last year and supply and demand has changed drastically. With the events going on around us, should I just bite the bullet and pay the extra cash ($269.99) which with the tax would be $290.00 or wait until it is available here in the states at a later date. I know this is probably price gouging, but what I know is this is a very desirable powder and quite rare right now. What would you do? It is not the best choice for some of the calibers I reload for but will work with all of them with the right bullet choices. It comes out to $36.25 per lb. with taxes, ouch.
Powder Valley $200.00 per 8lb plus hazmat stock up

Didn't realize H4350 was in short supply. H1000 and RL26 were the ones I heard about. Hmmm.

Bruno Shooters Supply has H4350 now. $209 - 8# and $34.90 - 1#. They ship. I picked up a few yesterday, they're only fifteen minutes away. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.