• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H1000, Retumbo, N570

Berry228

Good morning everyone,

I'm kind of in a panic right now because I got me a .338 Edge and this will be my first year hunting Elk. The problem I'm having now is the problem everyone else is having, finding powder. Does anyone have extra that they're willing to part with or know of a place that has it in stock? I'm looking for the 3 ghosts, H1000 Retumbo or N570. I'm located in Butte, MT

Good morning everyone,

I'm kind of in a panic right now because I got me a .338 Edge and this will be my first year hunting Elk. The problem I'm having now is the problem everyone else is having, finding powder. Does anyone have extra that they're willing to part with or know of a place that has it in stock? I'm looking for the 3 ghosts, H1000 Retumbo or N570. I'm located in Butte, MT
I used rl 33 in my edge and loved it, I also used rl 26 worked well also so if u see any of this around I wouldn't be afraid of it

None of us are allowed to ship powder... period. I tried a year or so back and luckily got all the information before I let the package ship. You can ship power in loaded ammo, but you can't ship it in bulk form, and we as individuals can't get a Hazmat. Just wanting to make sure you all are protected.

You might also check around for 8133 Enduron. It's a great substitute for H1000 and Retumbo. I found some locally at Cabelas.

I just tried N565 in my 300RUM with excellent results because of the not being able to find Retumbo. In my rifle its almost grain for grain in charge weight and speed. I just worked up a load with 215 Berger Hybrid, 89grns and average of 3220fps. My 212 ELDX load was 90grn Retumbo with a corrected speed for drop at 3239fps. I have not confirmed my drops for the 215's yet but Im willing to guess it will probably close to the same.

Good morning everyone,

Rocky Mountain Discount Sports in Cody Wy. just got 4 cases of Retumbo. They also have RL33 and IMR 8133. Had H1000 but gone. No N570 or RL26.

I used rl 33 in my edge and loved it, I also used rl 26 worked well also so if u see any of this around I wouldn't be afraid of it

How bad is the temp sensitivity with RL33? I guess it's something I can just add into my Shooter app