H1000 Powder

gunbroker.com is by far the easiest way. But, most expensive way to get it. Other than that, no online retailers have it. If they do, it's a scam.

A want ad in the classifieds might get you someone local, to you, that would be willing to help out (99% of us can't ship powder).

Offer up something for trade. If you have Berger, 30 Cal, 215 gr Hybrids to trade you can probably have H1000 by sundown today.

I'd seriously consider buying some of this, if I needed something very close to H1000 (in-stock right now):
Well not anymore it's not. That stuff isn't nearly as stable as H1000 or some of the other close alternatives though, is it?

Thank You, I have found some sites that are in the middle of no where so you know its a scam. Have you heard of Accurate Magpro Magnum Powder?
What are you shooting it in? I've used some Magpro in a 300 Win Mag and 7mm WSM also have a buddy using it in a 300 win since I wasn't using it and I wasn't going to let him use my Retumbo, plus he's been able to find some more and replace what he's used. Those are the only two I've tried magpro in, it meters well, is a flattened ball powder so I can't imagine it hold stability well. Haven't ran any tests on it like that though.

Keep an eye out on known good shops and it will appear from time to time. Mostly one pounders but they'll get a little here and there. Usually gone very quickly.

I scored 6 pounds from the hodgedon site not long ago from a tip here.

Keep an eye out and use the notify me or back order option when available

Keep an eye out on known good shops and it will appear from time to time. Mostly one pounders but they'll get a little here and there. Usually gone very quickly.

Yeah, do this. I've had pretty decent luck finding a lot of things I need by just checking multiple stores weekly or more often if possible. Places are getting stuff, it might not be much, but if you're in there often you can usually find what you're looking for. I've been luckily enough to find powders and primers that I've been trying to find over the last year.

👍

gunbroker.com is by far the easiest way. But, most expensive way to get it. Other than that, no online retailers have it. If they do, it's a scam.

A want ad in the classifieds might get you someone local, to you, that would be willing to help out (99% of us can't ship powder).

Offer up something for trade. If you have Berger, 30 Cal, 215 gr Hybrids to trade you can probably have H1000 by sundown today.

I'd seriously consider buying some of this, if I needed something very close to H1000 (in-stock right now):
Where are you located

1 picked up 2 bottle of H1000 .One of RL26 and 1 Retumbo at Cabelas and one box of 1000 CCI Large Rifle Primers BR-2
I just found 3 lbs in here , arrived yesterday! Keep hunting it will show up too .
I hit a couple good licks at Cabelas the last weeks with these.
Does anybody know where to get H1000 powder.

Gaviota Mike
20210911_215220.jpg
20210911_215220.jpg

Does anybody know where to get H1000 powder.

Gaviota Mike

Gun brokers is a joke anybody willing to pay their prices deserves to get ripped off
Absolutely

If it means the difference between shooting and not shooting. I'll pay.
That's the truth of the matter......we look at reloading components as over priced if its more money than we paid when Trump was in office. Well, unfortunately EVERYTHING costs twice as much now , as the dollar has tanking in the last year and a half.
We are gonna run out of good ol boy , help a brother out deals soon, and then we will have to face the fact that reloading is almost too expensive in the " new world ". 2024 is still a long ways off, but surely by now we should all be in agreement as to what needs to happen in 3 years .
Its economics 101....slow or stop supply until people are willing to pay crazy prices or quit reloading all together ( the real goal here). Smells of a fake supply problem with a gas pipeline right after the election that jacked gas prices, that by the way never went back down after the computer hack was fixed.

Last edited:
That's the truth of the matter......we look at reloading components as over priced if its more money than we paid when Trump was in office. Well, unfortunately EVERYTHING costs twice as much now , as the dollar has tanking in the last year and a half.
We are gonna run out of good ol boy , help a brother out deals soon, and then we will have to face the fact that reloading is almost too expensive in the " new world ". 2024 is still a long ways off, but surely by now we should all be in agreement as to what needs to happen in 3 years .
Its economics 101....slow or stop supply until people are willing to pay crazy prices or quit reloading all together ( the real goal here). Smells of a fake supply problem with a gas pipeline right after the election that jacked gas prices, that by the way never went back down after the computer hack was fixed.
The current lack of inventory has absolutely nothing to do with the politics of the day.