H1000,IMR8133,H4831sc and more.....AVAILABLE @ MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS SUPPLY!!

N.Scott Nail

LRH Team Member
You my friend are very welcome!! I myself have been so stocked up since the last shortage that I don't need anything,WANT,is another story...HA!! But that is why I look around so much when I can. You never kno when it'll be available and/or where. Go have some fun now and enjoy yourself. (;-(()))

LVJ76

LRH Team Member
You my friend are very welcome!! I myself have been so stocked up since the last shortage that I don't need anything,WANT,is another story...HA!! But that is why I look around so much when I can. You never kno when it'll be available and/or where. Go have some fun now and enjoy yourself. (;-(()))
Better have it and not need it than need it and cant find it anywhere Lol

N.Scott Nail

LRH Team Member
Amen brotha,been ther but never again,Can you say MasterCharge/Visa.....Gee whiz,it fixed my problem and I rcv'd miles back to send a kiddie home for Xmas from college too!! Now if I can just score that freakin' Tag....Ha!!

Tbugman

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I was not online at 11pm last night and they are all gone now.

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Anyone that ordered this heard from midway? I ordered the night of the 21st and haven’t gotten anything from midsouth about shipping.

Last edited:

The Oregonian

Anyone that ordered this heard from midway? I ordered the night of the 21st and haven’t gotten anything from midway about shipping.
I would call them...they have always been very good with communicating updates throughout the order process and usually ship things out pretty quickly.

Trending threads