• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H1000 & H4831SC (Northern IL pickup)

rootacres

Hello All,

Times are crazy right now so Im going to try to help someone out. I have 1lb of H1000, 1lb of H4831SC and 1-2lbs of H4831. I scored some of the powder I need so I figured Id offer it up to anyone interested to come pick up any or all of these powders. I don't think I can legally ship them myself. All the powder were purchased in November or December of 2020 (with the exception of the H4831). I will take $40 each and I can meet you within reasonable driving distance of St. Charles IL possibly.

Ill trade for some Titegroup

Text for the quickest response 517-294-0362

Hello All,

Times are crazy right now so Im going to try to help someone out. I have 1lb of H1000, 1lb of H4831SC and 1-2lbs of H4831. I scored some of the powder I need so I figured Id offer it up to anyone interested to come pick up any or all of these powders. I don't think I can legally ship them myself. All the powder were purchased in November or December of 2020 (with the exception of the H4831). I will take $40 each and I can meet you within reasonable driving distance of St. Charles IL possibly.

Ill trade for some Titegroup

Text for the quickest response 517-294-0362
If you'll ship I'll buy it all