• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H1000 H4831 at Defender Ammunition plus lots of Various Powders

Veteran

I don't know this one personally, its new to me, but it looks legit so far as I can see. Has a good selection of powders in stock.
Its in N.C.

When I look at that address with Google Earth, the home page photo doesn't seem to match.

Website reputation checker says maybe Ok.. probably because it's fairly new and doesn't have a reputation (good or bad) yet. At least, it's not marked as blocked.

I'd tread carefully. It would be wonderful to find another good source!

I don't know this one personally, its new to me, but it looks legit so far as I can see. Has a good selection of powders in stock.
Its in N.C.
High prices.

Veteran......... Thanx for heads up!! I took the oppertunity to capture both CFEblk & 4831sc that has been hard for me to find and avalable at the same time. As for the higher price, oh well, now I gots these guys to add to my use able stash and think I'm fine for now. Hopefully life will return to somewhat of a normality soon and these ntices will be a thing of the past. Thanx again sir and THANK YOU for YOUR SERVICE NSN/75w

Said they couldn't deliver regulated material to my state (OH)…. Was interested in TAC but I'll keep looking.

I've purchased bulk 9mm ammo from them. Right after rona in May 20. Was the last time I saw .20 per. I jumped on it with a limit of 1000.

H4831SC was all I needed…for a while. Got some. Hope it's legit. A few $ more than my local GS, but they had it. UPS shipping $32, but as many times as I've made the drives to the store , just to come up empty, I am somewhat happy (?) to pay it. I'll be good for the season now.

Said they couldn't deliver regulated material to my state (OH)…. Was interested in TAC but I'll keep looking.
That`s exactly what it said when I tried to check out also, I`m in Kansas?? Just my luck it let me add 2#s of Magnum then that?? Hopefully since they excepted me as a member I can buy now??