• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H1000/CCI 200’s LOCAL (KY) TRADE ONLY

I missed the below sale also. Dang...I gotta sleep sometime! 😂🤣

That's what it is here locally......and I wouldn't want a penny more if I was selling. We gotta stick together during this mess! 😉
I 'd get KICK off if I spoke of someof the deals I was trying to work,drive ,meet,make less then $1 and still told I was unfair...LOL😭🥳🥴😴 I sleep well like a dragon on a pile of STUFF,,,wished you lived closer,I hunt HOP town in NOV check back I'll bring some STUFF in my santa bag before christmas...

Excellent I'll check as soon as I get home. Know I have a number of 30cal just not sure if I have the Berger 215s you want. Fingers crossed.
yes ULH worked here in the day and again now. Lots more gun violence now, too much. Even with the Ammo shortage!!
My youngest daughter graduated U of L Med School. She has some stories, about as good as my P&P days!

if you change your mind and decide to sell let me know, i'm right down the road in Stanford, KY and cannot find any H1000. Unfortunately can't find any bergers either, i'm getting low on 210's. was going to try out some 230's but can't find enough powder to start over or even 230's to try!

if you change your mind and decide to sell let me know, i'm right down the road in Stanford, KY and cannot find any H1000. Unfortunately can't find any bergers either, i'm getting low on 210's. was going to try out some 230's but can't find enough powder to start over or even 230's to try!
Will do, but to be fair I've had a couple previous other requests by other members for the same thing (through PM). It's rough times out here. 😕 Glad to know you're so close, however! 👍