• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H1000 At Brunos

Yeah...I posted that in the reloading section a couple of days ago for anyone that was THAT desperate to buy it at that price. I have pretty much boycotted brunos since they skyrocketed their powder prices and charge you a handling fee on top of the hazmat fee. I stick with powder valley and brownells.

Yeah...I posted that in the reloading section a couple of days ago for anyone that was THAT desperate to buy it at that price. I have pretty much boycotted brunos since they skyrocketed their powder prices and charge you a handling fee on top of the hazmat fee. I stick with powder valley and brownells.

Same here and I live 15 minutes from Bruno's. Several of my reloading friends, my son and myself e-mail each other what we need and check about 30 sources locally every week. We all have plenty of powder now and are paying a LOT less than Bruno's prices. I guess "What ever the market will bear" is their MO.

If you are stocking up then it is not money well spent, if it makes the difference between going shooting and staying home then they extra cost doesn't seem as bad.

Dean

Thanks for the heads up turkeyfever. I haven't been able to score any in a while. Everytime I get a notice or heads up on some, it's always sold out. Yea, their kinda high on their prices. I bought 4 kegs and with all fees (hazmat and shipping), it came to $29.06 a pound to my door. Honestly with tax and the fuel to go get it. I pay about the same locally and only score 2 or 3 pounds at the most, when I can find it. Now I have 32lbs same lot for about what it usually cost me. I guess everybodies situation is different. As for me, I'm happy to have it. Thanks Again!

Darren