• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H-S Precision SPL Model 300 WSM Pro Series 2000 SA **PRICE DROP & FREE Shipping!!!

kgoltz

Up for auction is a H-S HS Precision SPL model 300 WSM with their Pro Series 2000 SA action. The gun has a mercury recoil reduction HS stock and shoots awesome. The gun has had about 80 rounds through it and touched bullets with factory fail safe ammo. The cerakote has a few minor scratches and rubs on it and the stock has few little nicks but it shoots great!! Gun is super light (6.5 pounds on my bathroom scale) and very little recoil!! 24 Inch Barrel. I can send more pics if needed!! Bases NOT Included!

$1599 takes the gun and I'll ship to you FFL!

Buyer pays shipping, I will ship in a hard case! Gun sold as is, the gun shoots awesome and nothing is wrong with the gun except a few scratches and a nick in the stock, If you want more pics let me know, that's why it is sold as is!!

Attachments

• thumbnail_image3.jpg
    thumbnail_image3.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 930
  • thumbnail_image4.jpg
    thumbnail_image4.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 987
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 935
  • thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 901
Last edited:
have a 7mm rem mag custom built on trued rem action, let me know if interested in trading

Any interest in a weatherby accumark 340 wby mag less than 80 rds muzzle brake timney trigger. text 307-880-9018

Gun is back up for sale!! Deadbeat Buyer backed out on the gun!!

Absolute steal, this gun as equipped is close to $4000 from H.S. with a six month + wait.

I'm a lefty or it would be sold.