• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H-S Precision PLR 7STW

Montana73

I bought this rifle a few years ago from the great H-S Precision rifle company in Sturgis, SD in 7STW (Shooting Times Westerner) for elk hunting in WY and MT. I shot my last elk this Fall in WY (getting too old to hoof it up and down mountains now) so am putting this fabulous long range shooter up for sale.

It is their Professional Long Range (PLR) rifle model based on their Pro-Series 2000 Long Action. It is a 1:9 twist 26" Stainless Steel fluted barrel. The LOP is 14" factory. I need a little longer so I have a 1/2" slip on buttpad on the gun. It has the newer vertical grip stock with an ambidextrous palm swell and full length aluminum bedding block. Detachable magazine box. It is threaded for a muzzle brake 5/8-24" and I have an Area 419 HELLFIRE self-timing brake on it which is killer recoil reduction. I have about 110 rounds thru this gun.

I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 scope, C434 MOAR reticle, with sunshade, illumination and zero stop turrets. Mounted on a Ken Farrell 20 MOA Picatinny Rail with Hawkins Ultralight rings with a top level in rear ring. I also mounted a Vortex bubble level and a Power Throw Level.

I shoot 160 grain Nosler Accubonds at +3000 fps with custom ammunition from Superior Ammo in SC. Will ship 30 runs of once fired brass and about 40 rounds loaded.

The Atlas bipod in picture is not for sale with the gun.

Will ship this gun in a Pelican style case in the lower 48 from me to your FFL. $3900

Attachments

• H-S Precision 7STW.jpg
    H-S Precision 7STW.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 640
Some PM's have asked me for targets. I've included below the original H-S Precision ID sheet with their 3 shot of the barrel and I've included 2 each 100 yard groups that I shot in August 2020 before hunting season this year with 160 gr Accubonds.

Attachments

• H-S Precision STW #1.jpg
    H-S Precision STW #1.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 347
  • H-S Precision STW #2.jpg
    H-S Precision STW #2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 329
  • H-S Precision #3.jpg
    H-S Precision #3.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 334
A PM asked me about this gun's trigger.. It has the H-S Precision trigger set at 3 lbs. If a new owner wants, they make a Timney that drops right in....it is an option for a new buyer. H-S Precision also sells this specific trigger on their website.

This is one fine rifle and a great price with the scope, and I assume the mounts? I have a 7 STW but I shoot 150s. It is a super cartridge and actually fun when suppressed!

$3900 for everything in the picture except the Atlas bipod. The rifle, the mounts, the HELLFIRE brake, the NXS 5.5-56 scope with sunshade, the added cheek pad and the added Limbsaver slip on pad. The rifle weighs 9.8 pounds minus scope and rings and brake. As pictured it weighs 12.1 pounds.

I personally have known the guys at HS and have visited their shop. Their rifles are awesome and have very long barrel life. Better than most. When you add all the extras included in this, its one heckofa buy! Cal. Is fantastic and super accurate. Whoever is the lucky buyer, you can smile a long time over your good fortune to have it.

Great deal on a great rifle, scope and caliber. If I was not downzing it would be in my safe