• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H&R ULTRA SLUG 12 Gauge

angv350

Like new with all documentation. Thumbhole laminate stock, Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50 ILLUMINATED Duplex reticle. The scope has the new twilight lens system. I set this gun up this past year as an experiment to see if it will indeed do the 200 yards everyone says! And it is the BEST slug gun on the market... I only fired the gun to sight in only at the range, never hunted with. The gun shoots 4-5 ich groups at 200 and 2-3 inches at 150. Not a scratch on the gun or scope. I have done all the hard stuff so its ready to go. email [email protected] 1040.00

Like new with all documentation. Thumbhole laminate stock, Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50 ILLUMINATED Duplex reticle. The scope has the new twilight lens system. I set this gun up this past year as an experiment to see if it will indeed do the 200 yards everyone says! And it is the BEST slug gun on the market... I only fired the gun to sight in only at the range, never hunted with. The gun shoots 4-5 ich groups at 200 and 2-3 inches at 150. Not a scratch on the gun or scope. I have done all the hard stuff so its ready to go. email [email protected] 1040.00
Hi, do you have any pics please send to [email protected] Thanks