• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks LR 1500 338 Norma + Extras

lrhunter338

I have had something very serious come up and must sell rifle and spotting scope immediately. See below. I can send pics to serious inquiries only.

1. Gunwerks Lr 1500 338 Norma with Nightforce ATACR 5x25x56 with flatline ops bubble level. Has atlas bipod rail, atlas bipod, fluted barrel and bolt with muzzlebreak and 180 rounds of gunwerks loaded 285 grain amax and 20 pieces of once fired brass. Gunwerks hard foam cut case, sling and scope coat. Mike Davidson built this rifle for me last year. Has jewel trigger and scope is zero stop with custom turret for the load he developed. Will shoot same hole all day. Scope has MOAR stockle. Thread protector as well. 20 rounds fired. Their new stock with 2 flush cups. Rifle is ceracoated flat black with black and grey specled stock. Bolt, trigger and safety are stainless. Amazing gunwerks rifle. I dont have a scale, but its not more than 11 lbs loaded. All of the above was over $13k. Also I am selling the Vortex razor hd 20x60 spotting scope with manfroto carbon tripod. I believe this was over $2k as well. All was purchased from Mike at gunwerks. I might have invoive somewhere or you can call them and verify. Spotting scope has been to range one time. Gun is flawless!! I am sure I left something out, so pm with any questions if your serious. Everything shipped from my ffl to yours. $10k and no trades please. The reason for sale is extremly serious and personal, so it needs to go. 285 amax at 2757 fps and recoil is not near what u might think. Barrel is 26" including break I believe.

Lets sweeten the deal. I will add a pair of Leica Geovid HD 10x42 rangefinder binoculars too. Paid ober $2k a couple of years ago. Excellent shape. 1. Gun, scope, case, ammo and dies $8500. 2. Vortex razor hd spotting scope with manfrotto carbon tripod $1500. 3. Leica geovid hd 10x42 rangefinder binoculars $1300. EVERYTHING $10K. Entire high end long range set up. Need to move.