• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks LR-1000 7mm LRM

That's a great price on this rifle. I have one in 7LRM as does one of my best friends and they shoot lights out. Even with the Hornady brass I get close to 1/2 MOA to 1000. Haven't had the opportunity to shoot any groups at any farther distance than that. I bought mine quite a few years ago and it was $5850.00 or something like that. With the Nightforce scope and the work they did developing the load I was into it for roughly $8750.00 for the package. At the time I didn't have time to do all the load development and this was the best money I ever spent on a rifle. Range the animal pull the trigger, DRT. Glad its not a different caliber or I might have to go to the bank to get a loan. Good luck with your sale.
Great comment! I love the LRM caliber. And the customer service/ QC at Gunwerks is unreal.

Would you entertain a trade and some cash? I have a Cooper Model 52 in 257 Weatherby with a stainless fluted barrel. Paid $2500.00 for it. Comes with Talley Rings and Bases. Would do the rifle for $2,000.00 trade and $1600.00 Cash. Its a very nice rifle but I would love to have another Gunwerks and get it rebarreled to 6.5 PRC. Let me know your thoughts.