Gunwerks Brass, Creedmoor, WIN, RUM, and Lapua

received same email. thought about 300 win brass. prices are cheaper than ADG thinking Hornady but never had any luck with either brass as far as lasting

received same email. thought about 300 win brass. prices are cheaper than ADG thinking Hornady but never had any luck with either brass as far as lasting
You say ADG brass is soft? I have no experience but was wondering.

not much different than Hornady or the Remington reloading brass except the price.

ADG was supposed to start making 7LRM for they by summer. I went in the Gunwerks Facebook page, going through the comments I think this is all Gunwerks headstamped by ADG. The upcoming brass offerings seem to mirror the offerings teased by ADG at shot show. There was a comment on Gunwerks Facebook that 28 Nosler is coming too.

Last edited:
You say ADG brass is soft? I have no experience but was wondering.
Well I can tell you I just bought some for my creed and after one firing I can seat the primer with my fingers. And that's a below book max load. I've been in contact with them and I'm sending them a few pieces to "inspect".

Well I might have to recant my comment about adg. I just learned they're pockets are tapered. Which would explain why I can't FULLY seat the primer with my fingers..... just really close to being able too.

I have a different experience with my Gunwerks brass in both 6.5 and 6mm creedmoor.
Loaded multiple times & primers seat firmly every time. I shoot above max loads in my 6.5 and around 3060 fps in my 6mm.

thanks for the heads up on the review.
I might have to try some in 300 wm. I do know that at 77.5 H-1000 in the ADG was a no go for my gun primers were loose instantly had to go down to 75.5 to hold
maybe the Gunwerks brass is different

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.