Gunwerks (adg) or Perterson brass

Gobears16

In your guys' experience what brass would you go with? I'm going to start reloading with a 28nosler and wanted to see what you guys would go with? Thanks for the insight.

I haven't tried the peterson brass yet but their brass is always awesome. ADG is great too. I use Nosler brass in my two 28 noslers because I don't want to go through load development again and burn more barrel life out of it.

Use ADG in my 300 WM. It is first rate stuff. Very consistent necks, and case volume. ESs on first loads were crazy low. I recently picked up some 7mm RM gunwerks brass, because I was told that it was actually ADG brass. I believe it to be true, and am getting great performance out of it as well.

ADG it doesnt get any better.
Is Peterson making 28 and 30 Nosler brass? I know there was talk they were going too

its not on their website but I just bought 100pieces from Grafs. I hope it's as good as the 6cm I have. I was just curious if anybody had used either.

I got Peterson brass in a 6mm Creedmoor and there new 6x47 Lapua. It's on par with Lapua IMO. I will never buy Lapua 6.5x47 brass and neck it down to 6mm again. Cant say much about the other companies, but if Peterson makes the caliber you have I would definitely buy it.

I have 50 case's of Peterson in 6.5 cm case weght is consistent same with volume a little thicker than Hornady I love it as soon as I go through my Hornady that's all I am going to use

I have used Peterson brass for my 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 Norma. The brass is awesome. I rank it above Lapua.

I have ADG brass for my 6.5 PRC, 6.5 and 7 SAUM, and 28 Nosler. It is great brass. I give the slight edge to Peterson on consistency. ADG is real close to Lapua brass.

Peterson is thicker than most and will get to pressure with less powder. Ive used it in 6.5 creed es with 6 over 10 shots w rl26/147 and es of 5 with 5 shots with rl19. I have not shot more than 5 shots and im still playing with seating. I was hoping today but my range is closed

Hey sorry for the barge in. Op. Side question since you guys are talking brass. Does anyone know who makes brass for HSM ? Also, ADG Is supposed to be putting out more 28 nos brass end of May ( which is probably delayed now ).

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.