Gunwerks 7mmLRM Reloading

Good choice too. The Hammers usually push a little faster - just have a lower BC. I also run a load with the 169 HH at 3,050 fps. with RE-26 / 69 gr. A very consistent load also. Never tried the 155 HH's.
Any kills with the 169's. I like the heavier bullets but cannot shoot the 177's in my rifle due to the twist rate of the barrel. the 169's might just be the ticket when I need to shoot a solid copper bullet.

I have shot a number of animals over the past years, including a sheep and a bunch of deer with the 180 Hybrids at various ranges. One and done. Was very happy with the cartridge.
But, last fall, I knocked down two deer-both got up and ran. Bit of a shock, because prior experience was the same as above reported above-one shot and done. Found one the next day-shot through the lungs at about 350 yards, traveled about 500 yards. Last minutes of legal shooting time, no snow or blood for tracking.
And as I indicated above the 180 Hybrids shoot a dime size group, at Gunwerks published speed.
Love the accuracy, just wondered if there was something better.
Gotta make sure the tips are open and clean. Can make all the difference.

By the way, this rifle which I sold since was one of the most accurate rifles that I have ever owned. it would not print a jagged hole, but one hole that looked like only one bullet went through it. Why did I sell? Hornady brass issues not lasting more than two firings and availability of them back then too.
I expect that was a hard decision to stomach.

Any kills with the 169's. I like the heavier bullets but cannot shoot the 177's in my rifle due to the twist rate of the barrel. the 169's might just be the ticket when I need to shoot a solid copper bullet.
Yes. Only trial so far has broadside through the lungs @ 150 yd. No shoulder shots etc. Perfect performance and quick kill with golf ball sized clean exit.