• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks 7mm Dakota Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemcg9mm

I have for sale a really nice longrange set up. Built by Arron and Mike Davidson of Gunwerks. It's a Winchester model 70 push feed action, in 7mm dakota, comes with Huskemaw 5-20LR scope with custom 1000 yard turret for 180 bergers (5000 ft). Has a tan speckled hightech specialties lightweight stock, comes with 98 sticks of unfired dakota brass and 67 sticks of dakota once fired brass, 59 berger 180vld's, redding dies, gunwerks load data, Talley lightweight 30mm rings, barrel is 27 1/2" with brake, 26" without. Weight is 8.8 lbs scoped. Really nice rig. Only selling because I am getting a Blaser R8 and want to get a schmidt and bender for it. $3,900 with free shipping. My email is [email protected]. The vortex scope currently on the rifle is not included. Thanks.

Mike

Attachments

• Gunwerks 002.JPG
    Gunwerks 002.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 12
  • Gunwerks 003.JPG
    Gunwerks 003.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Gunwerks 005.jpg
    Gunwerks 005.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Gunwerks 006.jpg
    Gunwerks 006.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Gunwerks 001.JPG
    Gunwerks 001.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 13
Just noticed on receipt it says 7 mag, I'm interested in brass, if the brass is 7mm dakota.

Nathan

Its 7 Dakota, they misprinted the receipt. I will let you know if I decide to part it out. Thanks.

Mike

I appreciate it Mike, you shouldn't have any trouble selling. I love my dakota, it's by far the most accurate gun I've owned.

Good luck with your sale, you've got a great looking rifle.

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.