Gunwerks 7 LRM???

I look forward to your results. I am going back to short mags with a 7 Max and a 7-270/300WSM.
I have a 7max, velocities that Rich advertises sticks cases or causes brass to be almost one and done. Some things are too good to be true lol. This is from a 26" barrel and using RL26/N570. Arguably the lowest psi highest vo powders for this application. I'm still doing a 6.5 max tho. As it's overbore to the point you could get good velocity and keep pressure at acceptable levels.

I have a 7max, velocities that Rich advertises sticks cases or causes brass to be almost one and done. Some things are too good to be true lol. This is from a 26" barrel and using RL26/N570. Arguably the lowest psi highest vo powders for this application. I'm still doing a 6.5 max tho. As it's overbore to the point you could get good velocity and keep pressure at acceptable levels.
I know what the case is capable of. I didn't build mine based on what I've read. I built in based on past experiences and the value of the SAUM case.

just double checked before my post and it is listed as gunwerks brass but I have not called to confirm

Recent Posts