Gunsmith Recommendation

Ernie

SPONSOR
Can anyone recommend an accuracy gunsmith in the Kansas City area?

Robin
First off, Welcome to LRH!

second, I wouldn't limit myself to an area near you for a good gunsmith. I would rather be able to choose exactly who I want. Cost of shipping is not that big of deal when you consider the whole picture.

barrowsr

First off, Welcome to LRH!

second, I wouldn't limit myself to an area near you for a good gunsmith. I would rather be able to choose exactly who I want. Cost of shipping is not that big of deal when you consider the whole picture.

Thanks Ernie,

Usually I'd agree with you and I've shipped firearms all ove the country to be worked on. However - In this case I'm not building an entire rifle - just getting a barrel and safety fitted to a M700 Rem. and I'd kind of like to look the fellow in the eye as we're discussing what is going to be done, how long and for how much.

Regards,

Robin

Last edited:

Rimfire

Thanks Ernie,

Usually I'd agree with you and I've shipped firearms all ove the country to be worked on. However - In this case I'm not building an entire rifle - just getting a barrel and safety fitted to a M700 Rem. and I'd kind of like to look the fellow in the eye as we're discussing what is going to be done, how long a for how much.

Regards,

Robin
+1 on Chris Matthews (Longshot Rifles) I've shipped all over in the past and now choose to ship to Chris.

Don't know if you can look him in the eyes he's at least 6'06":D

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce