Gunsmith Recommendation in SE PA

ewoelk

Do you guys have any recommendations for good gunsmith's in the SE PA area? My dad has an old 7mm Remington Mag that he has trouble getting to shoot well. I would like to get it looked at by a reputable gunsmith as I might buy it off him.

I live near Reading, so I'm sure there are plenty around. Just wanted to see who you've had the best experience with.

Do you guys have any recommendations for good gunsmith's in the SE PA area? My dad has an old 7mm Remington Mag that he has trouble getting to shoot well. I would like to get it looked at by a reputable gunsmith as I might buy it off him.

I live near Reading, so I'm sure there are plenty around. Just wanted to see who you've had the best experience with.

Mike Fix along Rt 10 south of Reading; not sure if he is still open.
The Village gun shop on Rt 10 just south of Rt 30 in Gap

I've seen Kevin Cram's name on here before. Does he still do general gunsmithing? Looking at his website it looks like he only does full rifle builds, barrels, and muzzle brakes.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.