Gunsmith recommendation in Montana

Not in Montana, however doesn't really matter with customs, highly recommended Lane Precision rifles in Idaho. Give Dallas a call and or check out his Web site. I can guarantee you would be amazed at his work! Second to none.

I have used Dennis Olson before. Good work.

What type of build? Long range hunter?

In MT, there are literally 50 great gunsmiths to do this work! I'm only talking about the guy I've used, but there are quite a few.

Heck, I think Jerry Fisher is still building rifles there!

snowy mountain rifles is good, I have a couple from them and they were great to deal with. They are a little south of Missoula.

I have used Dennis Olson before. Good work.

What type of build? Long range hunter?

In MT, there are literally 50 great gunsmiths to do this work! I'm only talking about the guy I've used, but there are quite a few.

Heck, I think Jerry Fisher is still building rifles there!

Sorry I have been a way for awhile. I would like to put together a 300 wsm for my wife. The recoil on the rum is getting to be too much.

Alex Wheeler is probably the smith with the highest attention to detail in the state, perhaps the country, excellent reputation and his rifles flat out shoot.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.