Gunsmith Recommendation for Win 70 300 H&H build.

Duvel

Hi Guys,

I've got a Winchester Classic action and a stainless PacNor barrel. I'd like find a precision gunsmith to fit and chamber the barrel to 300 H&H. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Br,
Cody

Jeff Hayes - River's Bend Gun Company

Shipping and mailing address:

River's Bend Gun Company

401 Blackhawk Street

Weston, MO 64098

Phone:
816-386-4021

Email:
[email protected]

Jeff is one of the very best gunsmiths I know. He cut his teeth on accurizing Winchesters.

:)

Why not send it into Pac Nor, on a side note; I love the .300 H&H I still beat my head on the wall thinking of the Pre 64 Super Garde .300 H&H I sold 15 years ago, it was an early model and wasn't drill and tapped for scope mounts. and I didn't want to drill it. Good luck, Cheers

Hi Guys,

I've got a Winchester Classic action and a stainless PacNor barrel. I'd like find a precision gunsmith to fit and chamber the barrel to 300 H&H. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Br,
Cody
Very interesting, I have seen several people getting rifles chambered in the old 300 H&H it must be making a comeback. I have one that I don't shoot much, I need to take it out and blow the dust out of it!

LOTS of high-quality smiths running these forums - in our neck of the woods reach out to Mike Johnson at Hells Canyon Armory or Justin Linenbach of Kinport Peak Rifles.