Gunsmith in Southern Colorado???

Dave Sullivan "Sulli" of Westwind rifles is who Id recommend. Grant it he is not is Southern Colorado. He is in Erie which is north of Denver. He is worth the drive. Just does phenomenal work.

Dave Sullivan, Westwind Rifles 640 Briggs Street Erie, CO 80516. Ph: (303)828-3823

Hope it helps,
Britt

There are a couple others I have tried. I do not like to bad mouth so Ill be quiet. You can trust Sulli and he is an incredible smith. He is someone you can take his word on and just does great work. He has fixed / accurized rifles for me and is getting ready to build me a 338 lapua. If you use him, he will be your gunsmith for a long long time.

I am a bit further southwest. I live in a small town near Telluride.

Anyone know of any down this way? I know of several in the Denver area but was hoping not to have to drive 7 hours!:rolleyes:

Thanks, Mike

Truman Wilson is in Delta CO. 970-874-3030

I don't know if that is in your area but Truman is a great guy and does great work.

What do you want done? I may know a few in the area depending on what you are looking for..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.