Gunsmith in Centeal KY

kynjm82

Well , I've got my defiance rebel hunter action , proof carbon barrel and carbon stock , trigger should be in soon and with the rest of my goodies. Now I need a reputable smith to put it together. I'm located about hr south of Louisville KY. Can anyone recommend someone in the area ? Hopefully within a few hours of me

Hey man! I'm in Frankfort, Ky. There's a Smith here (I've not used him before) but a couple of the guys I work with have and they seem to really like him. I've met him once....he's retired military and seems like a good guy. I could post his business card here for you if you'd like?

Yes sir , I'm just outside of Bardstown and would rather deliver parts and talk to him in person , that said I'm a RR contractor and Have no problem traveling .. but it be nice if it was close

Here you go, brother!
75DF32FD-4029-4FCC-8B66-5248E48ECE58.jpeg

C4BD4FEF-A686-47D7-9088-6202E59FFF43.jpeg

Mike Ezell russelville ky Benchrest gunsmith makes the ezell tuner and wind falgs..very very good high quality work he has a website ezell windflags or something like that..he has built championship match winning rifles

I will absolutely second Isaac Frank-- he is outstanding, great communication, great man and when I was in Louisville he was the only nearby smith that I felt comfortable with.

Go look him up on facebook-- Southern Indiana Precision; he runs matches out at his place as well!

You get your rifle back yet? A friend of mine who works for the City PD here dropped off his build (338 LM) to Brandon a few weeks ago and he said he saw a KILLER .280AI build while he was there. I figured that was yours....

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.