Gunsmith for A-bolt

catch-34

Hi, I am looking for a gunsmith to do a re-barrel on a browning a-bolt in 7mag. basically I am looking for input on a good smith. I am located in WI but I have no problem sending my rifle out somewhere else. If you have a good gunsmith or know of a good one who works on a-bolts if you could post if here or pm me with their info I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

No worries with Jim, he's good to go!

Boy, I sure didn't mean that in a bad way. I meant it was real easy for catch-34 to find a good guy to go to. I'm sorry if that came out the wrong way! That couldn't have been easier for catch-34! Now, where's that easy button?:D

where are you from catch-34? I can personaly vouch for Jim's work. I hope to have another gun in his shop this year...

You could also check with the WI state F class champ, he is also familiar with Jim's work ;-)
I've been very happy with everything Jim has done for me and I don't have to ship the work out. I like to deal face to face when every possible.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.