• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Guns going in to get cerakoted

matt_3479

I have been toying with the idea of getting a rifle cerakoted for a while now and next sunday i got one finally going into the gun smith. Rifle is a Remington 700 SPS varmint in 243. win. Rifle flat out shoots!! I have been working up a few loads for it seeing how well she really can shoot. In between ranges and will be heading out in a couple weeks to finish load development! wont stabilize the 105 bergers though :(. Rifle will be cerakoted in desert sand, and the HS precision stock will be painted in Desert Gap Camo! I think while im up there i will get him to blueprint the action for me, and possibly do a trigger job! i may have gotten my hands on an old style remington trigger and if so ill swap them out and get him to do a trigger job! I want a 40X trigger but cant get my hands on one!

Matt, after a wet hunt and some rust signs had my .257 Wby Cerakoted in coyote tan. Barrel ,action, bolt, bottom metal, rings and screws on a B&C tan web stock. Receive a lot of positive comments at the range. Did this in 2010 and still no nicks, scratches and of course no rust. Will probably have my 270 Wby done soon as I pick a color for it.