Guns For Sale

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Guest, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sig P229, double action only, black stainless, night sights, factory plastic and factory Hogue grips, 4 Law Enforcement Only mags, factory box with all paperwork, etc. Must be sold to a LEO. Less than 200 rds thru it. $575 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    MRC Stainless Steel SA with Magnum Boltface--NIB--$425 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    NEF Sportster 17 --17 HMR--Like New, Used one time. Heavy barrel with weaver base. $160 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    Marlin 880 SQ Heavy 22" Barrel .22 S,L,LR. 2 magazines. Like New... Never been in the field. Been to the range one time. will include a set of Burris 1" rings. $160 Shipped
    [​IMG]

All prices include shipping to your FFL--Sig P229 also requires a copy of your LEO credentials.

2. jasstru2

jasstru2 New Member

hows it going chris. looking at your marlin 880 sq. couple q's. How accurate was that at the range? why are you selling? And can you tell me how to check your profile rating if possible. i'm a poor man and cant be to safe.lol i'm a new member so how does the purchase work? i've been reading how guns are shipped to local FFL what is this?? email me jasstru2@aol.com thanks

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No worries about Chris' member rating. I'll vouch for him. Great guy, honest as they come! I have traded, purchased and sold numerous rifles with him over the years.

4. Cisco

Cisco Well-Known Member

I will echo what Ric says.

Have made several trades with him.

Nothing to fear.

JD

5. Holmes

Holmes Well-Known Member

I've done business with Chris and would certainly do so again in the future.

~Holmes

6. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

C.J. is about one of the best people I have purchased from.
    Rest assured.
    RedMan*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
    Sorry, jasstru2, but everything is sold. Sorry for not updating the post, but it was put up in March, and I hadn't had a reply here, so I had forgotten about it.
    Thanks anyway, CJ