• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Guns for sale

trg41chris

I just picked this Smith & Wesson Model 629-2 44 Mag up from a buddy and dont think I will use it enough to justify keeping it. The pistol is in great condition and does not look like it has been shot much. It has a target trigger around 1.5#, target hammer and has been cut for rings. Sell in DFW for $700 or open to partial trades.

I have a very nice Daewoo DR200 semi auto rifle for sale or trade in DFW. It is almost perfect and is a Kimber marked import. These are made in Korea and use AR mags but uses a piston gas system. It has a picatinny rail and will come with one AR mag. Open to trades in North DFW. Sell for $800

DR200

K31 Swiss 7.5x55 straight pull rifle. It is in good shape with decent stock and nice metal. Numbers matching and great bore. Sell for $275 or open to gun trades in DFW.

Looking for Glocks, SIgs, HK's, AK's or ??????? in DFW area will ship for a purchase.