GunBroker ???

FEENIX

Is LRH competing with GB? The reason I was asking is that I sighted a thread here and one of the mods at GB changed the LRH link to "elsewhere". I didn't think there was any conflict of interest in my part or think that GB and LRH are competing against each other ... I was just trying to help out another fellow member in his decision making. Your thoughts? Thanks.

Ed

Is LRH competing with GB? The reason I was asking is that I sighted a thread here and one of the mods at GB changed the LRH link to "elsewhere". I didn't think there was any conflict of interest in my part or think that GB and LRH are competing against each other ... I was just trying to help out another fellow member in his decision making. Your thoughts? Thanks.

Ed
Are you saying that you think a mod at GB changed something in a post here on LRH or that they changed it on GB??

Are you saying that you think a mod at GB changed something in a post here on LRH or that they changed it on GB??

Changed it on GB. I guess he doesn't want the link reference to LRH that I made - which is to me some very valuable personal experiences being shared - no business promotion or money involved.

Ed

Some other sites are a little "different". When we were putting together the gun raffle for Ian McMurchy I contacted a ton of different sites and asked all of them ahead of time if I could post info regarding the raffle. Most of them said I could post anything and reference anything and some even wanted to know what they could do to help. One or two even made the info a "sticky" so that everybody would see it.

On the other hand, there were some sites that refused to even answer my request to post on their site and some that did respond but it was a form letter type response and the request was denied.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.