Gun Value

duckcrazy

Guys,
Getting ready to sell a couple of my older rifles and wanted to see what some of you thought they may be worth, just a ball park figure. 1. 1970 Browning BAR in 308, 85-90%, scrolling on side, and very accurate for a semi auto. 2. 19? Remington 722 in 257 Roberts setting in a very nice synthetic stock, all metal is very good.

Thanks

FearNowind, Wish I lived in you area, I'd own all the 721 and 722.

Sold the Browning today to a friend.

Dosh,
Will get some up tomorrow pal. Thanks Its a really a nice rifle and I've seen a couple on gun broker for around 600. But I need some of you guys to give me a good selling price. I like to be fare and straight up with people, it has served me well for the last 65 yrs.

FearNowind, Wish I lived in you area, I'd own all the 721 and 722.

Now that you've got the big bucks you can move right in next door. I'd be pleased to have a youngster with shooting interests living nearby. :)
Trouble is that the 722 was manufactured over a period of about fifteen years and hasn't been made for the past fifty years so age and condition are a huge factor in judging their value.
I had a 722 in .257 Roberts back in 1962. It was a flat shootin' squirrel gun. Wish I still had it.
Glad you got a better price .....

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.