Gun Smith in Tacoma, WA?????

ST42

Hi Gents,

Does anyone have a Good Smith that they can recommend in the Tacoma, WA area?

Thank you,

Shawn

I haven't dealt with this man, but he is a highly regarded smith in the benchrest rifle arena. And not exactly your area, but within driving distance.
Rick Beginski
10132 63rd PL. W
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (425) 349-5043 (Local Clients Only)
(Smithed 3 of Top 10 LG at 2004 1K Nat'ls
and 5 NBRSA Record Guns

Steve Kostanich

I believe this guy is in your back yard. He is a accomplished benchrest guy that dose alot of gunsmiting for the local NW benchrest community. I do not have any contact information..but I would imagine the guys at Bartlein Barrels know his number.

I have no personal experence with him, but have seen his work at it sure looks good and out shoots my equipment!

The following was posted over on Benchrest Central

Congratulations to Steve Kostanich....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of us here at Bartlein Barrels would like to say thanks to all who shot at Tacoma, Wa. It was passed along to us by a couple of people about the possible new records shot by Steve Kostanich (.090 submitted as possible new world record) and also to Eric Stanton for a possible new range record and to Lou for being crowned Sniper King 2007 at Tacoma. Thanks to all for using our barrels!

From the crew at Bartlein Barrels

Brett Evans at N.W. Armswerkes is exellent. Marvin pearson, Precision Target Sports is busy but also exellent. Brett Evans-253-8919063 Bonney Lake. Marvin Pearson 360-7483429 Chehalis.

Dan Cowen in Renton Wa has done good work for me and my family.

224 Wells Ave S
Renton, WA 98057
(425) 227-9280

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts