Gun Case

idcwby

What is everyone using for a gun case with your suppressor attached? Been having a hard time finding a case long enough.

I just remove them, unless they are installed on a 20". Silencer Central has little carriers available for your suppressor, they are good at protecting and transporting.

I've been trying to avoid that option. With my trash Panda it has a torque spec so trying not have to carry a torque wrench with me all the time.

It was an option for you!! It is what I use, I just use the pouch for protection and carry it in my gear bag. I am always worried on a already long barrel, the extra 9" sticking out could get damaged in the truck. Then it is tip strike time, I don't want to wait to order another suppressor because I didn't take care of it.

I use the rugid gear soft cases. If the rifle is longer than the case with a suppressor i just let the butt of the stock stick out and zip down to it. I wouldn't fly with it. But it works well in my truck. And it had straps so i can hang it in my ranger. Keeps all the dust off of my rifle while i travel off road in the ranger

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.