gun case?

JF7mmRUM

i'm havin a hell of a time finding a hard case over 53" long that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. gun measures 53.5", so i'd need at least 56" OD or so. anyone know of where i might find one under $200? plastic or aluminum, no preference. thanks in advance

I looked everywhere for one when I got my .270 from Kirby, and settled on this one,
Cabela's Bullet Proof One Black-Powder Rifle Case

THe only thing I have an issue with is the gasket seal around the edge. Other than that, it has worked out great holding the rifle very secure. It will also hold one scoped and an open sighted rifle depending upon how you situate them. I can also fit my .270 AM and my Ruger Compact in it at the same time as well.

It takes up a bit of room but for what generally rides in it I don't mind, as I know it will be safe.

How about any cases over 70".... I need a case for my 50 that cost less than $700. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts