Guided General Elk Hunt Wyo

wrgale

Hello LRH Community,

I wanted to see if anyone might have a good recommendation for a Wyoming Elk Guide for General Hunt areas here in Wyoming. I am Wyo Resident but my father is not and if luck has it will draw out a general tag this year.

He is in his mid 60's but is not into his horses after an accident on our first elk trip. Unfortunately riding horses is not an option for him.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Call Mike with Elk Mountain Outfitters. I've hunted cows with him several times. One general elk hunt and am hopefully going again this year. Applied with 5 pts.

Hello LRH Community,

I wanted to see if anyone might have a good recommendation for a Wyoming Elk Guide for General Hunt areas here in Wyoming. I am Wyo Resident but my father is not and if luck has it will draw out a general tag this year.

He is in his mid 60's but is not into his horses after an accident on our first elk trip. Unfortunately riding horses is not an option for him.

Thanks for any recommendations.
My son and I hunted with Shawn Fricke at Skyline Outfitters in Weston Wy. He is a fine young family man, an excellent guide, and a Marine veteran. The only downside to our trip was that we both tagged out the first day. PM me if you would like further details.

Durango--you need to get your post count up to get PM's. I would like to hear more about your hunt with Skyline.

Recent Posts