Guided Colorado Mule Deer Hunts MONSTERS!!!

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am trying to help out a friend that has his own outfitting business. He has some openings this year due to the fact he drew more landowner tags than he anticipated. He guides in unit 83 on thousands of acers of private land, the ranches he hunts borders the famous Forbes Trinchera! Last year his hunters put 3 out of 7 deer in to B&C and the others scored in the mid 180's
Im not lying, he could have one of the better mule deer hunts around, you will for sure have an oppertunity at a B&C Mule deer and that is crazy in it's self! He has 1 Achery hunt 1 Muzzle Loader hunt 1 Second season rifle and 1 Third season rifle hunt. The prices range from 5800.00 to 6800.00 and that comes with Landowner tag, lodgeing, food and guides. PM me with any questions or Call me at 970-623-3823

I know its a mule dee hunt but does he have any big whitetail deer there also. I have heard outfitters say that his clients passed 160 whitetal because they were looking for a huge mulie. Thats unbelievable but supposedley true AHHHH YYYY YYIIIII.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.