• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GRS Warg Bergara B14 LA Green Stock 104805 R700

brcfo_outdoors

Item: GRS Warg Chassis Bergara B14 LA
Price: $550 shipped (paypal gift preferred)
Description: Lightly used, some superficial wear on the plastic areas from normal use. Should fit R700 pattern actions as well.

aO9SdtzgyUvFJxgx02BdpEBIQJL-tZBu9y3UmScPWUnb6ePvRT3FABPbawlioQwnUKymA2AsX_cjUVl0ODhEHHkJPvvNjMuSR32HZ_80ULRpZyO-zixILONkkapYL16IfdhB4xwVMQ=w1000

XE5bot1ZC3WiFuC_Scj-GJe5nXPat0tN3FqnRIxO7di6I_t_JoD6YzKs6s8slURcE_alXWKt1hsd9hXw0dfDGTfXLLAmOowZxRdbyvgdipg5KH9wpNw8keoT8W-nqegcd8gFyFfT0A=w1000

Tf17GRLFtAn-PYq9yC5uCqgqPjuW_zKzTOSnnzhsHVm38O3rKLP9kM2mTUzHBnVFKtr9Lzg7F7xzB0N1OukDF2K_KncEu3kCBusxQWGLtoEDFGs8uCyPxHb4_s6Sn_I9JShzaq1XPQ=w1000

inWUSRw4wgRwFe50MV4okBkcEd1SsoRIiDtknYN2fsAdnyLliZUn8gutMWYHAP-eJTPM2ve8NDNc7pHDjxVHaotE8yGqlL92F5FsJAVusmfx5-SO_39IArZTtWJo9XRQuYkuYx4Ieg=w1000

Great price for a great feeling stock. I need one for my savage but don't won't to pay the $750 they are on ebay.

If you haven't ever felt these they are one of the most natural pointing and comfortable stocks I've ever been behind

Hi BRCFO and XSIVSPD, how does a Warg stock work for a hunt that could go either way between stalking or long range? No doubt, this would improve shooting prone with a bipod attached, but can you describe any trade-offs shooting with a GRS Warg stocked rifle offhand or off sticks? E.g. heavy in front or back

Hi BRCFO and XSIVSPD, how does a Warg stock work for a hunt that could go either way between stalking or long range? No doubt, this would improve shooting prone with a bipod attached, but can you describe any trade-offs shooting with a GRS Warg stocked rifle offhand or off sticks? E.g. heavy in front or back

I don't have any experience with the warg, just the bezerker which is identical other than the front section. It points and holds offhand better than any other stock for me. The one I've used is a savage 10 grs that comes with that stock. It has a light varmint contour barrel and slightly front heavy.

I would think that the warg would be a little lighter in the front and might balance more neutrally. The stocks are very adjustable so you should be able to get it set up well for you

Honestly, the Warg is pretty well balanced and only about 3lbs. The rear stock is mostly polymer, including the adjustments, and the front end is sort of like an AR free float handguard in design. The barrel length and weight of your rifle as well as your optics choice will make the biggest difference in how the rifle balances. I had this set up with a Bergara Ridge (medium-heavy barrel) and didn't have any problems shooting it off a bipod or tripod. With that particular set up, I could feel the barrel weight a bit trying to shoot offhand, but the ergonomics of the grip helped to compensate for that. Because of those ergonomics it shoulders and handles really well, so I imagine it would shoot just fine off sticks. Also it soaks up recoil extremely well, so if you needed to take a follow up shot off sticks or off hand there is less chance of having to reposition.